As of now no changes to the schedule. Stay tuned to the blog, your email and social media sites for updates.
The Ten Commandments of Weightlifting . . . and of Life
The iron bar has spoken. Here are the Ten Commandments of Weightlifting. Conveniently, these also map to Ten Commandments for Life. So let it be written.
So let it be done!
1) Thou shalt know the differences between weightlifting and weight training.
2) Thou shalt be one with the bar.
3) Thou shalt master the Snatch, Clean and Jerk.
4) Thou shalt always do warm-ups before lifting and stretch after.
5) Thou shalt always place techniques over weights.
6) Thou shalt always remember feet first.
7) Thou shalt always remember to hook grip.
8)Thou shalt make Squats your best friend.
9) Thou shalt honour rest and recovery day.
10) Thou shalt enjoy the sport.