COVID-19 || Ardmore & Wayne – Government Mandatory Closure
— March 23, 2020 4pm update–
PLEASE READ THIS EMAIL IN ITS ENTIRETY! VERY IMPORTANT UPDATES.
I hope this email finds you safe and healthy. We have a couple of exciting things coming to you all this week, but first and foremost, due to the length at which it looks like we may be closed – we have decided to check out the rowers, barbells and bumper plates to everyone to help add more variety to our at-home workouts!
The equipment checkout window will be today only due to the lockdown starting this evening, 5:00 – 7:30 pm at both the Ardmore and Wayne locations.
Each athlete will be allowed the following…
- 1 Barbell
- 1 Set of EITHER 15s or 25s
- 1 Set of collars
- 1 Rower
- 1 Assault Bike
The men’s’ barbells are 7′ long, women’s are 6.5′ long, 15# training barbells are 6’ long and rowers can be broken into 2 pieces the largest measuring 25” x 33” x 53” so please make sure you have a means of safely transporting the equipment home.
Please note – barbells and bumpers are quite expensive; so we are implementing the following deposits and strict rules on use and care of the equipment at your house. Deposits will be charged upon pick up to your Wodify account and reimbursed 30 days after the equipment is returned.
- Barbell, 1 set of plates, 1 set of clips; $149 deposit
- Rower, $199 deposit
- Assault Bike, $199 deposit
- Do not take any equipment outside where they could get muddy, dirty, etc
- Do not allow the equipment to get wet
- Do not store the equipment outside where they will be exposed to extreme temperatures or moisture/humidity
- Immediately upon finishing your workout, wipe the barbell down with a Clorox wipe/cleaning solution from collar to collar so no body oils sit on the bar
- Do not drop the barbells when empty, and be very careful dropping them even when there are plates on them
- Be extremely cautious when using the barbell around pets or children – we don’t want to see you on gym fails
- As a whole, take care of the equipment as if it was your own, so we have a functioning gym to come back to when this is all over 😀
As with all the other equipment that we have loaned out, if the equipment comes back damaged in any way, shape, or form – you will be charged the full cost of the equipment to replace it upon its return to the gym.
Finally, we would like to express our generosity to the CFML community for your support of our local small businesses during this time. We sincerely appreciate the positive messages. Monthly recurring billings will continue as our team continues to support our CFML community through;
- Home Workouts with Coach Briefs
- Live Virtual Workouts Starting Tuesday, 3/24/20 9:30a.
- Equipment Borrow/Leasing
- Weekly Yoga/Mobility
- Virtual Socials/Happy Hours
- Wellness Webinars Coming Soon
Any questions, as always, please reach out to us:
Raymond Singson, Managing Partner Ardmore – Ray@CrossFitMainLine.com
Chelsey, Managing Partner Wayne – Chelsey@CrossFitMainLine.com
Betsy, Chief of Staff – Betsy@CrossFitMainLine.com
Daniel Davidson, Owner – Daniel@CrossFitMainLine.com
– Daniel & Merrilee
— March 27, 2020 update —
ATHLETE NOTICE || The health and welfare of CrossFit Main Line’s community is of the utmost importance to us. Following Governor Tom Wolf’s guidance to close all public schools, community centers, and health/fitness facilities in Montgomery and Delaware Counties, CrossFit Main Line – Wayne and Ardmore locations will close its doors for 14 days. Reopening on Friday, March 27, 2020.
- CrossFit Main Line – Ardmore closed starting Friday, March 13 to Friday, March 27, 2020. Reopening on Saturday, March 28, 2020
- CrossFit Main Line – Wayne closed starting Monday, March 16 to Friday, March 27, 2020. Reopening on Saturday, March 28, 2020. Classes will be held as scheduled on Sunday March 15, 2020.
HOLD TIME: To make this transition seamless and because we will not be offering refunds, we have added 14 days of complimentary hold time to the end of all athlete memberships who are on current contracts. If you are not currently in a membership contract and would like to access the FREE training time please email Betsy@CrossFitMainLine.com.
AT HOME WODS: Athletes choosing to stay home can continue to make active progress toward their health and fitness goals by following all-new programming designed for home workouts! Stay tuned to Wodify and our socials to get your WOD on from home!
EQUIPMENT CHECK OUT: Set yourself up for success at home. We will be checking out dumbbells and kettlebells at the box. Stop by, sign out a dumbbell or kettlebell, crush the at-home workouts, and sign the equipment back in when we reopen.
Ardmore will be open for equipment check out Friday, March 13, 9:30a – 12p. First come first serve. Equipment will be due back by March 27, 6:30p. Damaged or non-returned equipment will be charged to your Wodify account.
Wayne will be open for equipment check out on Sunday, March 15, from 9:30 – 12p. First come first serve. Equipment will be due back by March 27, 6:30p. Damaged or non-returned equipment will be charged to your Wodify account.
COMPLIMENTARY UPGRADE: If you are a 3x/ week athlete, then we are upgrading you to Unlimited for 1 month upon re-opening. If you are an unlimited athlete, we will be gifting you a 5 class pass to use after your hold time or to gift to a friend.
NUTRITION COACHING: Now is the perfect time to hone in your nutrition! GET 1 MONTH FREE when you commit to 3 months! Only available to the first 25 requests. Let’s dial in your nutrition to help you stay on track and reach your goals. Email Betsy@crossfitbda.com to get started.
CF KIDS: Upon re-opening, you will have unlimited access for 1 month to CF Kids classes within your age group. For example, if you are 1x/week, then you are welcome to attend 2x/week for 1 month. If you are 2x/week, please join us for 3 classes.
For the most up-to-date information regarding COVID-19 in Pennsylvania and how to effectively protect and prepare yourself, please refer to the Pennsylvania Department of Health at www.health.pa.gov
- Your CFML TEAM